The internet is a great market place that offers a large avenue for sellers and buyers to come together and conduct transactions with great ease. However, online transaction security is a great concern for most buyers as well as sellers.
1. You begin with registering on the PayPal website for a buyer account. For this, open the http://www.paypal.com website and then click the “Sign Up” link that appears on the top of the “Home” page .
2. To register for a “Personal” or individual account click the “Get Started” button in the “Personal” box.
Note: You may choose Premier or Business accounts depending on your needs. The Premier account enables you to both buy and sell online. While you may opt for a Business account if you want to create an account under the name of your business or company.
3. On the registration page, you are asked to different types of information including your email address, name, date of birth address and phone number. Email address is the most essential data you enter because it also serves as your PayPal ID. Other information is usually taken to enable PayPal to reach you if there are any issues while using the service.
If you are registering as a business user, you will be asked to provide some additional information regarding your business, such as your business name, category, address, email, phone number and URL.
5. While signing in for the first time, you will be asked to provide details of either your bank account or your valid credit card, through which you wish to make online payments.
7. If you choose the credit card option, you will be asked to provide, your 16-digit credit card number, expiry date, and a 3-digit CSC that appears on the signature panel of your card.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution